While all of LASER Classroom's™ Laser Pointers are guaranteed to be compliant with FDA regulations CFR 21 1040.10 and 1040.11, at just 1mW of output, our Super Safe Green Laser Pointer is the ultimate in safety. At the same time, a super safe green laser pointer remains more visible than a red laser pointer of "regular" power output. Use you super safe <1mW green laser pointer for lectures, breifings, presentations and conferences that take place in especially safety concious environments such as where children are present.
Super Safe Green Laser Pointer
- Power output <1mW
- Safety Class: II
- Output Mode - Constant wave
- Wavelength - 532 nm
- Range: 5,000 ft in darkness
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (included)
- Beam Dia. at Source - 1.1 mm
- Output Variance - 10% after 20 min.
- Body Color - Silver or Black
- Beam Divergence - 1.2 mRad
- Switch - Push Button
- Operating Lifetime - 2000 hours
- Can be used for skypointing, projection on low clouds, signaling, highlighting potential explosives
- Available in either black or silver barrel color
- Comes with a durable snap foam case
- 90-day warranty
While all LASER Classroom™ Laser Pointers are guaranteed to comply with code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR
1040.10 and 1040.11 and very fun, green laser pointers are very powerful. Use it wisely. Here is more information about laser safety, like - are green laser pointers more dangerous than red laser pointers? The answer is not a straighforward as you might think!